This policy describes the processing of your personal data by Casilda Comunicación S.L., through the website cancandogs.com (hereinafter “the Site”).
Any mention in this policy regarding the use of your personal data to “the company”, “us”, or “we” means Casilda Comunicación S.L. with address in calle San Lorenzo 9, bajo derecha, 28004, Madrid and tax identification code (CIF) B16929937.
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the Company is the entity responsible for the processing of your personal data.
You must be over 18 years old to register in this Site and for us to collect and store your personal data. If you are under 18, we can block or delete your account. The parents or legal guardians of the minor can, in any case, contact us in order to have the account of the minor in their care blocked.
What personal data do we process?
- Personal data you provide us with: The Company Will process the following data when you fill the form at our website, or when you contact us by email:
- Name and Surnames.
- Email address.
- D./CIF (tax identification code).
- Bank account information.
- Personal Data we collect: each time you enter the Site, The Company will collect and process the following data automatically:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the internet, your Access data, the type of search engine and its version, the operating system, and the platform.
- Information about your visit to the Site, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), the services you have accessed and searched; the response times of the site; the download errors; the duration of the visit to the site; information on your interaction with the site (for example clicks, and/or the movement of the computer mouse), and the methods used to exit the site; and
- Information obtained through cookies used by the Company at the Site. For more information on cookies visit our Cookies Policy.
With what purpose do we use your personal data?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contractual need: we will use your data because it is necessary to develop and fulfill the contract the Company enters with you (for example, if you have created an account on the Site or if you purchase one of our products through the Site).
- Legitimate interests: we will process your personal data when the Company needs to fulfill its legitimate interests, and in particular:
- To contact you and control the correct follow up of your enquiry and/or information request, when you contact us by email:
- To help maintain the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content, and web site.
- To personalize our web site and allow you to participate in the interactive elements of our site.
- Legal compliance: we will process your personal data to guarantee the compliance of the Company with the applicable Law and the protection of our legitimate business interests.
- Consent: we will process your personal data to send you commercial communications and/or newsletters regarding our products. These communications will only be sent if you have given your consent to the Company.
Regarding promotional communications and/or newsletter sent electronically, we will inform you in each one of them how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will meet your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the legal deadline stablished. However, even if you unsubscribe from the commercial communications, we will keep sending you emails with other purposes (such as, for example, emails regarding the status of any purchase made through the Site).
Who do we share your personal data with?
The Company will share your personal data with the pertinent administrative and/or judicial authorities when the Law so requires it.
All of the above notwithstanding, the Company will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Union.
For how long do we store your data?
The Company will keep your personal data for the duration of your contractual relationship with it and, to the extent to which the law allows it, for as long as needed after the completion of said relationship in order to fulfill future responsibilities.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data?
You have rights regarding the personal information we have on you. You can contact us in order to exercise:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to change your personal data
- The transferability rights of your personal data
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data, or
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
Furthermore, in those instances where the Company has asked for your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw said consent by emailing us at info.cancandogs.com and attaching a copy of your ID, passport, or similar document. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the processing of the rest of the data. In the event the Company needs your personal data to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations, it will be mandatory to provide said personal data. If that data is not provided, the Company will not be able to continue its contractual relationship with you nor fulfill its obligations. In all other cases, it is optional to provide the personal data that has been requested.
You will be able to exercise the aforementioned rights before the Company, writing at firstname.lastname@example.org ,and attaching a copy of your ID, passport, or similar document. Likewise, in the event of a failure to fulfill our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (Agencia Española de Proteción de Datos).
What are cookies? What is their function?
The cookies are files that are downloaded to your device when accessing certain websites, including our website, and they store information about your device (that is, your IP address) and other possible browsing data. The cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its device and can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies do we use? With what purpose?
Bellow we offer you more detailed information about the type of cookies we use:
- Google Analytics – Measurement
- Squarespace - E-commerce platform and e-mailing
- Facebook and Instagram – Social network platforms and publicity
How can you disable them?
Open Safari, click Safari> Settings> Privacy and select the option of your choice.
For more information, https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Click on the Internet Explorer’s icon on the taskbar < Tools< Internet options<Privacy and personalize the cookie settings according to your preferences.
For more information, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Open Google Chrome, click on the icon of the Chrome menu<Settings <More settings< Privacy and security <Cookies and customize it, according to your preferences.
For more information, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Open Firefox, click on the Menu <Options <Privacy and security <Browsing history and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Open Opera, click Settings <Options <Advanced settings< Privacy and security < Cookies and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. For more information, http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html